1. Nano Silicon Nitride has high purity, narrow distributions range of particle size, high specific surface area and other characteristics.
2. The hardness of Nano Silicon Nitride powder is about 9~9.5, with Knoop hardness of about 2200, micro-hardness of 32630Mpa, melting point of1900 ℃ (with pressure) and thermal conductivity of 16.7W/(m • K), and it is insoluble in water and soluble in hydrofluoric acid.
3. Nano Silicon Nitride, with elastic module of 28420~46060Mpa, bending strength of 147Mpa, and compressive strength of 490Mpa (reaction sintering), is an important structural ceramic material and a super-hard material with lubrication, wear resistance, high corrosion resistance, high temperature anti-oxidation in itself. Also, it can be resistant to cool and heat shock, that is, after heated to above 1000℃ in air, cooled rapidly and then heated rapidly, it will not shatter. The temperature at which the ceramic is formed is low with good dimensional stability and high mechanical strength.
1. Manufacturing the structural devices: Such as the balls, rollers of the rolling bearing used in metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery, aviation, aerospace, energy and other industries, sliding bearing, as well as the sleeve, valve and the structural components having the requirements of wear resistance, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
2. The surface treatment of metal and other materials: Such as molds, cutting tools, turbine blades, turbine rotor and cylinder inwall coatings, etc.
3. Composites: Such as the composites of metal, ceramic and graphite matrix, rubber, plastics, coatings and adhesives, as well as other polymer matrix composites.
4. Electronic packaging materials: Like LED packaging, etc.
Nano Silicon Nitride Powder should be stored in a cool, dry and sealed environment, can not be exposure to air to avoid reunion in the wet condition, affecting the dispersion properties and use effect, in addition, should avoid the heavy pressure.
|Technical Specifications||Appearance color||Purity||Average particle size||Crystal form||Specific surface area||Zeta-Potential||Apparent density|
|Nano silicon Nitride||White||>99.0%||25 nm||Amorphous||50 m2/g||-21.8 mV||0.05 g/cm3|
As a leading Nanopowders and Nanoparticles manufacturer in China, Hefei Kaier Nanometer is a high-tech enterprise that is mainly engaged in the research, development and sales of Nano ceramics powders and the related products. Nano nitride developed mainly include Nano Titanium Nitride, Nano Aluminium Nitride and Nano Silicon Nitride. They are widely used in the electronic information, precision machinery, automobile, petrochemical, medical equipment and other fields.
In order to better serve customers needs, we also offer Nano carbide Powder and Nano boride Powder for your choice. If you are interested in our Nano Silicon Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us.
welcome you to contact us for more product information!